About Sean Weafer
Hi and thanks for stopping by. The best way to describe myself is to briefly explain what I can do for you and your business and that is to:
1. Show you how to engage and win more clients with permission.
2. How to lead teams through influence and collaboration and
3. How to positively influence key stakeholders and peers and project their value and professional brand.
So, do contact me:
* If you are a professional advisor or lead a business development team who struggle with winning or engaging clients and are ready to deal with that.
* If you are a director, manager, project or team leader who wants to step up as a leader and be rewarded for driving greater business performance.
* If you are a company executive, a director or practice partner who wants to build ‘High Trust’ relationships to project your value, build a strong leadership profile and positively influence peers and key stakeholders.
I provide professional coaching solutions and two key group training programs:
1. The High Trust Leader: How Experts and Professionals Lead With Influence. (For Managers and Leaders)
2. The High Trust Advisor: How Experts and Professionals Win Clients (For Professional Advisors, Business Development and Relationship Management Teams) – teaching Influence not ‘Sales’.
My clients have included firms such as BT (UK), Jelf Pensions Group (UK), the ACCA (IRL/UK), Mazars (UK), Indeed.com (IRL) PTSB (IRL) and Zurich (IRL).
My books include ‘The High Trust Advisor’ (2013 Amazon.com), ‘The High Trust Networker’ and ‘The Business Coaching Revolution’ (Blackhall Press 2001) and later this year ‘Invoking the Feminine – Restoring the Balance’ (2017).
I am an engineer by profession, with a background in analytical hypnotherapy/psychotherapy and a Founder Member of the Association for Coaching in the UK.
Outside of all that I have had many diverse experiences and interests – starting life as an engineer and merchant navy officer, to being a bodyguard, to marketing IT systems and software.
Today my interests range from my family, world travel, photography and film, power boating, horse riding and martial arts – to more esoteric interests such as psychotherapy and hypnosis as well as energy healing, meditation, spirituality and the vast unknown of human potential.
I also have a passionate interest in bringing more Feminine energies into the world of business (collaboration, networking, empathy, nurture) to balance out the increasingly unbalanced Masculine energies and find new solutions to old problems. Therefore I work increasingly with professional women and men who recognize that we need to change leadership styles to bring in a new era of business, prosperity and global transformation.
Don't Be Shy
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, do drop me a line anytime.