About Sean Weafer
Hi and thanks for stopping by. The best way to describe myself is that I am a professional networker, speaker, author and facilitator who works with experts and professionals like you to provide the practical influencing skills that allow you:
1. To engage and win more clients with permission.
2. To lead teams through influence and collaboration and
3. To positively influence key stakeholders and peers and project their value and professional brand.
4. To build professional networks that provide clients and leadership influence.
So, contact me:
* If you are a professional advisor or lead a business development team who struggle with winning or engaging clients and are ready to deal with that.
* If you are a director, manager, project or team leader who wants to step up as a leader and be rewarded for driving greater business performance.
* If you are a company executive, a director or practice partner who wants to build ‘High Trust’ relationships to project your value, build a strong leadership profile and positively influence peers and key stakeholders.
I provide professional coaching solutions and three key group training programs:
1. The High Trust Leader: How Experts and Professionals Lead With Influence. (For Managers and Leaders)
2. The High Trust Advisor: How Experts and Professionals Win Clients (For Professional Advisors, Business Development and Relationship Management Teams) – teaching Influence not ‘Sales’ and
3. The 2 Degree Program: Our new practical networking, referral generation and influence skills program launching September 2017 for experts and professionals.
My clients have included firms such as BT (UK), the ACCA (IRL/UK), Mazars (UK), Indeed.com (IRL) PTSB (IRL) and Zurich (IRL).
My books include ‘The High Trust Advisor’ (2013 Amazon.com), ‘The High Trust Networker’ and ‘The Business Coaching Revolution’ (Blackhall Press 2001) and later this year ‘Invoking the Feminine – Restoring the Balance’ (2017).
I am an engineer by profession, with a background in NLP, analytical hypnotherapy and psychotherapy and a Founder Member of the Association for Coaching in the UK.
Outside of all that I have had many diverse experiences and interests – starting life as an engineer and merchant navy officer, to being a professional bodyguard, to marketing IT systems and software.
Today my interests range from my family, travel, photography and film, yoga, horse riding and martial arts – to more esoteric interests such as psychotherapy and hypnosis as well as spirituality and the vast unknown of human potential.
I also have a passionate interest in bringing more Feminine energies into the world of business (collaboration, networking, empathy, nurture) to balance out the increasingly unbalanced Masculine energies and find new solutions to old problems. Therefore I work increasingly with professional women and men who recognize that we need to change leadership styles to bring in a new era of business, prosperity and global transformation.
Don't Be Shy
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, do drop me a line anytime.