“It was quite simply an outstanding speech. I would recommend Sean very highly to any company wanting to improve the quality and productivity of their business development or sales team”
Ben Hughes, Global Commercial Director and Deputy Chief Executive, The Financial Times.
Looking for a great speaker with humour, loads of energy, deep insight, engagement and guaranteed to deliver for your audience? Call Sean now.
Sean’s clients have included management and sales teams from The Financial Times, the ACCA, Bank of Ireland, Allied Irish Banks, Google, Praxity, Daiichi Sankyo and Johnson & Johnson.
- Stop Hesitating: Start Networking! – an interactive and practical presentation on how to make networking an enjoyable and practical tool to build networks of influence and knowledge to empower your role.
- From Expert to Powerful Influencer – what does it take to create a highly trusted and influential leader, how has leadership changed and what are the critical skills that modern leaders need to achieve personal and leadership mastery and influence.
- SalesDojo – what does it take to to become a sales samurai – master of your fate, driven by certainty, integrity and honour, versed in the skills of modern and ethical sales influence. Learn how in this engaging presentation.
- Colourful Conversations – learn how to instantly recognise and build rapport and trust rapidly with different personality types in the workplace and socially. This fun speech will turn the audience into masters of influence and able to have colourful conversations!
- High Trust Advisor: Sales Influencer – discover the tools used by the best sales influencers in the business, the one’s whose client’s love them and who consistently win high value business.
- WXP Women of Influence – the key tools that emerging and existing women executives and leaders need to project their leadership presence, build a powerful personal brand and maximise their influencing skills to optimise their voice and potential in their roles.
For more details on these presentations or to talk to me directly then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 2101934.
Past events I have spoken at: The Financial Times (London 2014) Private Dinner – Daiichi Sankyo European Sales Conference MC (2014 Spain) -The ACCA (Birmingham 2015) – The Institute of Financial Planners (Cardiff 2014) – Acelity Medical (Barcelona 2015) – Mazars UK (London 2014) – Back2Y Financial Planners Conference (Birmingham 2015) Zurich Insurances (Dublin and Cork September 2015) – Nucleus Innovate Roadshow (2016) – Praxity Conference Vienna (2016) – Dublin Chamber of Commerce Momentum Summit (May 2017) Chartered Accountants Ireland (December 2017) Johnson & Johnson Women in Leadership Conference (February 2019) Google Cloud (September 2019)
Sean Weafer FPSA PSAE (Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association and a recipient of the Professional Speaker Award of Excellence for the UK and Ireland) and experienced with working with multi-linguistic, multi-cultural audiences.
Rebel in a Business suit
Invoking the Feminine: Releasing the Power Within
Don't Be Shy!
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime.